Individual Project Appointments
- High level planning support – development of feasibility and strategic programming.
- Tender stage and procurement planning – with your procurement strategy decided and a construction delivery programme ready, we can help minimise early procurement related delays by developing the Tender Event Schedule in a timely manner with the Commercial Manager, should we be appointed early enough in the delivery process. Correctly aligning the Cost Breakdown Structure with the Work Breakdown Structure will be key to this.
- Construction delivery programmes and progress monitoring and reporting – compilation of Target and Contract programmes (JCT contracts) and accepted programmes (NEC), review of your project to establish the work breakdown structure, sequencing, logic, phasing and constraints. When the project delivery is in-progress, we provide the progress monitoring and reporting necessary to keep you informed of project performance.
- Earned Value Management & Reporting – where EVM is required by the client either for a single project or for a portfolio of projects, we work closely with the commercial management team. First to align the Work Breakdown Structure with the Cost Breakdown Structure, then to fully cost-load the programme or programmes and thus to generate an EV baseline against which project performance can be measured. Subsequently, a spending profile is integrated into the programme and from there Earned Value can be calculated.
- Forensic Planning and Delay Analysis – Delay Analysis using impacted as-planned and as-planned versus as-built techniques, time-impact and analysis of critical path supported by investigation of project records, documentation and interviews with key staff where possible.